A member of British hairdressing’s Hall of Fame, Paul Stafford is in constant demand across the globe for his amazing technical cutting skills and attention to detail.
A natural and inspirational creative, Paul has seen his work published in magazines across the globe for nearly three decades and he remains a regular fashion, art, and hairdressing commentator on TV and radio. In keeping with his creative vision, the ultra-hip Stafford Hair salon in Belfast was designed by rock star architect Robert Jamison and remains a beacon to the fashionable and the famous.
Over a glittering career Paul has won countless awards including Hair magazine’s Salon Stylist of the Year 2017 and is three times winner of the coveted Northern Irish Hairdresser of the Year. In addition, Paul has worked for more than 20 years with Denman as their main platform artist at many of the company’s international shows. He also works closely with the premium Italian colour house Alfaparf.
In 2018 Paul was announced as Denman International Global Creative Director, a role that will see him continue to represent the brand globally and spearhead the Denman Creative Collective.
My Top Picks
D4 9 Row Large Styling Brush
- 9 Row Original Styler by Denman
- The ultimate multi-functional hairbrush
- Shapes, defines curls, detangles and smooths the hair.
D200 Black Skeleton Vent
- Flexible Styling During Blow-drying
- Ball ends on tips protect scalp and are kind to hair
- Gentle styling
- Flexible nylon ball-ended pins are kind to hair and scalp
- Ideal for rapid drying or styling long or voluminous hair.